|The Golden Sands project is built in Ashdod.
Ashdod is located on the shore of the Mediterranean Sea about 30 kilometers from Tel-Aviv.
This city is one of the most green, quit and evolved port cities.
The city population is 220,000 residents.
Ashdod attracts many tourists since it has an endless beach that expends over 6 kilometers with bars, caf? restaurants and many other recreational options.
The city has a luxurious yacht club and surfing club.
There are 4 big shopping malls. Also there are big health clubs.
The construction of a hospital has begun.
The construction of a University of Israel has begun.
The North side of town is close and has an entrance; The Southern side has one of the biggest industrial districts in the country.
In the center of town there is the ``City`` region that accommodates a business center, office buildings, banks and all the governmental establishments needed.
The Tet-Zain region is considered a quit and prestige in Ashdod.
It borders with the villa area of Tet-Vav.
In the region there will be a school, kinder gardens, commercial center and parks with a play ground.
It will be in a closed compound without any noise.
||• High and luxurious lobby
• 3 luxurious elevators including a Shabbat elevator
• Triple fusil electricity
• Television and color intercom
• Sandwich kitchen closets from Regba firm
• Keisar marble stone
• Bathroom closet
• Pandor doors with rounded head-frames
• Preparation for:
• central air-conditioner
• dish washer
• home cinema in the living room
• heating in the wet rooms
• Full communication in every room which includes:
• satellite and cable installment
• telephone, internet and TV installment
• Granite porcelain floor 50/50
• Mono-block toilets
• Flower taps in modern models
• Ceramics in wet rooms up to the ceiling with decorative line in different models
• Marble plating on house
• Extremely big sun balconies